- Hui Ji (Department of Mathematics, NUS, and Chair, Center for Data Science and Machine Learning (CDSML))
- Qianxiao Li (Department of Mathematics NUS, and Chair, Center for Data Science and Machine Learning (CDSML))
- Min Lin (AI Lab, Sea Limited)
- Adrian Röllin (Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, NUS, and Center for Data Science and Machine Learning (CDSML))
- Louxin Zhang (Department of Mathematics, NUS, and Director, Center for Data Science and Machine Learning (CDSML))
General Enquiries: ims(AT)nus.edu.sg
Rapid advances in social media, online business and computing power have led to a massive explosion of data in our daily life. In the present era of data, the volume and varied formats of the available data present unprecedented challenges to traditional sciences and technologies in terms of processing and interpretation. Data science that transfers data into information and actable insights in business has thus become more important than ever.
The Workshop in Data Science is organized by the Centre for Data Science and Machine Learning, NUS and AI Lab at Sea Limited and will be held at the Institute for Mathematics Science. Its objective is to bring together data scientists to discuss cutting edge research in data science, machine learning and their applications. The program of the workshop includes a dozen invited talks on foundations of data science and its applications in vision intelligence, online business, healthcare and biomedicine, etc. It serves as a platform to facilitate collaboration between data scientists in academia and industry in Singapore.
There will be 12 talks. Four talks will be scheduled each day.
|Day 1||17 May 2021||N/A|
|Day 2||18 May 2021||N/A|
|Day 3||19 May 2021||N/A|
This is an in-person workshop with limited capacity. Once the capacity is reached, participants will be asked to participate virtually via live stream.
- Jiashi Feng (National University of Singapore)
- Hui Ji (National University of Singapore)
- Hannes Kruppa (Grab, Singapore)
- Qianxiao Li, (National University of Singapore)
- Xiaoli Li (Institute for Infocomm Research (I²R), A*
- Wee Sun Lee (National University of Singapore)
- Min Lin (AI Lab, Sea Limited, Singapore)
- Geraldine Wong (Grab-Singtel Digital Bank consortium, Singtel, Singapore)
- Zuowei Shen (National University of Singapore, Singapore)
- Zhongwen Xu (AI Lab, Sea Limited, Singapore)
- Angela Yingjie Yao (National University of Singapore)
- Tianyi Zhou (Institute of High Performance Computing (IHPC), A*