- Kwok Pui Choi (National University of Singapore)
- Sohel Rahman (Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology)
- Vaibhav Rajan (National University of Singapore)
- Kunihiko Sadakane (The University of Tokyo)
- Wing-Kin Sung, Ken (National University of Singapore)
Combinatorics is a branch of mathematics concerning the study of finite or countable discrete structures. It finds applications in various domains. In particular, due to advances in biotechnology, applications in biology and medical research have increased, many of which arose from the study of bio-molecular sequences and their interaction. This program aims to investigate the combinatorial problems in strings and graphs and their applications in biological science, hoping to explore new ideas and techniques in analyzing these big datasets.
Resource for visitors
Please click here for more information on travelling requirements to Singapore.