- Jin Song Dong (National University of Singapore and Griffith University)
- Jim McCarthy (Defence Science and Technology, Australia)
- Zhe Hou (Griffith University)
- Shang-Wei Lin (Nanyang Technological University)
- Brendan Mahony (Defence Science and Technology, Australia)
General Enquiries: ims(AT)nus.edu.sg
International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM) is an international leading conference series in formal methods and software engineering. Since 1997, ICFEM has been serving as an international forum for researchers and practitioners who have been seriously applying formal methods to practical applications. Researchers and practitioners, from industry, academia, and government, are encouraged to attend, present their research, and help advance the state of the art. ICFEM is interested in work that has been incorporated into real production systems, and in theoretical work that promises to bring practical and tangible benefit. ICFEM has been hosted in many countries around the world. Papers at ICFEM are fully refereed and proceedings are published by Springer LNCS and IEEE Press.
Originally, the ICFEM will be held in Singapore right after the 25th International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS 2020) in Singapore. The conference was postponed from year 2020 to 2021.