- Jialiang Li (National University of Singapore)
- Jin Liu (National University of Singapore)
- Indranil Mukhopadhyay (Indian Statistical Institute)
- Samsiddhi Bhattacharjee (National Institute of Biomedical Genomics)
- Jian Huang (The University of Iowa)
- Bani K. Mallick (Texas A&M University)
- Hongyu Zhao (Yale University)
In this two-week program, we will focus on the advances in statistical genetics/genomics from both the applied and theoretical perspectives. The specific goal of the proposed workshop will be to equip researchers in genetic-related fields with the cutting-edge methods to better conduct genetic studies as biomedical research including genetic/genomic studies is one of the primary research areas supported by Singapore.
The themes will include the advances in statistical genetics and high-dimensional regression in genetics/genomics as follows:
- Integrative analysis of genetics/genomics:
- Statistical methods leveraging transcriptome information;
- Statistical methods integrating different types of genetic/genomic data;
- Statistical methods used to make causal inference in genetic studies;
- The advance for high-dimensional regression in genetics/genomics.
Two-week integrated workshop with diverse topics.
RegistrationClick here to register
List of Participants
|Samsiddhi Bhattacharjee||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, India|
|Jian Huang||The University of Iowa, USA|
|Jialiang Li||National University of Singapore, Singapore|
|Jin Liu||National University of Singapore, Singapore|
|Bani K. Mallick||Texas A&M University, USA|
|Indranil Mukhopadhyay||Indian Statistical Institute, India|
|Hongyu Zhao||Yale University, USA|