In this two-week program, we will focus on the advances in statistical genetics/genomics from both the
applied and theoretical perspectives. The specific goal of the proposed workshop will be to equip researchers in genetic-related fields with the cutting-edge methods to better conduct genetic studies as biomedical research including genetic/genomic studies is one of the primary research areas supported by Singapore.
The themes will include the advances in statistical genetics and high-dimensional regression in genetics/genomics as follows:
- Integrative analysis of genetics/genomics:
- Statistical methods leveraging transcriptome information;
- Statistical methods integrating different types of genetic/genomic data;
- Statistical methods used to make causal inference in genetic studies;
- The advance for high-dimensional regression in genetics/genomics.